[BBC News] Man critical after house attack

Newsbot

I, too, was wondering whether it was the black leather jacket guy ---- haven't seen him wandering around lately --- I thought he lived in a field just outside of Peel.

blueberrypocket548 Posted Today, 12:11 AM

Does anyone know any more information than this? Does it mean his house was broken into, and he was attacked? Or he was attacked by guests in his house?

Well, seeing as how he's a homeless guy, I don't think the house was his....

blueberrypocket548 Posted Today, 12:11 AM

"Does anyone know any more information than this? Does it mean his house was broken into, and he was attacked? Or he was attacked by guests in his house? "

"Well, seeing as how he's a homeless guy, I don't think the house was his.... "

I don't get it. The article doesn't say he's homeless, its says it was a house attack. :unsure:

Joseph McCabe always enjoyed living on the edge if what you read about in the local papers has been anything to go by.

He climbed the Strand Street christmas tree as a 'protest about homelessness' last December. You can imagine the scene.

He climbed the Strand Street christmas tree as a 'protest about homelessness' last December. You can imagine the scene.

...hmmm...proof that he's either a Hell's Angel or a fairy?

The name rings a bell to me from the distant past - may have been on the same ward in Nobles with him I suspect. Is he a tough looking bloke?

...hmmm...proof that he's either a Hell's Angel or a fairy?

The name rings a bell to me from the distant past - may have been on the same ward in Nobles with him I suspect. Is he a tough looking bloke?

Yes, well certainly weatherbeaten !

Has certainly kept the news team at the Courier in work over the years

Archived