Ghost Tours Props Gone Missing

manxie67

After the Ghost walk was held in Castletown on Thursday, the guys who were doing the walk had to help a young girl with some minor first aid. Unfortuantly their props were left on the quayside by the Glue Pot by mistake and have now gone missing. If anyone knows the whereabouts of these props, a reward is being offered, please can they contact Barry on 466094.

They are as follows: One severed head and "bloodied" sack, wooden "witch" sign, noose and black leather gloves.

The items may have been picked up in good faith, but Castletown Police say that nothing has been handed in as yet.

Keep your eyes peeled!

I gave myself a bit of a fright when I opened the freezer drawer with a raging hangover on Sunday morning and saw this foot-long creepy crawly with massive claws in there.

Then I remmebered the missus and I could only manage to eat two lobsters out of the three our builder had dropped round on Thursday.

Then I remmebered the missus and I could only manage to eat two lobsters out of the three our builder had dropped round on Thursday.

Up to her neck in salty water with his antennae flip flapping all over her face?

I gave myself a bit of a fright when I opened the freezer drawer with a raging hangover on Sunday morning and saw this foot-long creepy crawly with massive claws in there.

Could you please tell me how to build lobsters? It sounds really interesting!

Archived