[BBC News] Motorists ignoring safety warning

Newsbot

Agreed.

Can you imagine if the police decided to target that misdemeanour? Pulling up against someone who has stopped on a bend and on double yellows (we see it all the time) with the blathering fool mouthing to the police 'I'm on the phone'!

Those who talk on their mobile whilst driving or pull over in stupid places to answer their phone really annoy me. (Partly because I've been done in the past!). A bluetooth handsfree kit that clips onto the sun visor costs as little as £20 now so there's really no excuse. Headsets are even cheaper if you don't mind looking like a twat.

Ive seen these very expensive cars twice now.

(by expensive I mean the stiffer springs, ported manifolds and Christmas Tree Lights)

Both times turning out of the Police Station, in a convoy of bikes, vans and clapped out Fords - going to a RTC.

Maybe if they were out all day, and not parked in the police garage 23.5 hrs a day being polished, they may stop a few collisions - use the marked cars and vans for RTCs Mr Flint - and stop any bored copper jumping in them everytime someone tries to slip on a patch of loose gravel over the other side of the Island.

Find myself in a catch 22 because most of my bad driving is borne out of sheer frustration at fuckin idiotic drivers who should not be on the roads. Examples

People who pull off a junction in front of you and then drive at 20mph to annoy you even more

People who still cant fuckin use roundabouts-If theres three people on the roundabout then go if you arrived first, dont sit their thinking its a stalemate to see who cracks first

A woman who the other day was in front of me at the bucks road/circular road traffic lights:

We were in the lane to turn right onto circular road as you come down bucks road. The light went green, there was nothing approaching from Prospect Hill, rather than going ahead and turning into circular road she decided she wanted to wait until the green arrow came on AS WELL as the green light to tell her she can go. 'THERES NOTHING FUCKIN COMING YOU CAN GO' I screamed as I beeped my horn. She duly waits for her pretty little green arrow, turns into Circular Road, pulls in by the bakery and promptly gives me the fingers !!!!

If you dont know how to use traffic lights and roundabouts, stay off the fuckin roads. Wrongly I know but this is why I end up accelerating past these people whilst calling them muppets !!

Okay rant over time for medication :angry:

Archived