Need To Ban Dangerous Dogs

Grianane

Well said - the dog's behaviour is down to the owner.

I thought it was down to a few million years of evolution followed by a few thousand years of designer-breeding. Anything with big sharp pointy teeth that eats meat and has a peanut for a brain is unlikely to do what it's told all of the time.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
has a peanut for a brain is unlikely to do what it's told all of the time.

Ahhh. Peanut brain maybe, but dog with very little brain knows how to take certain people for mugs. Before any one questions my wife's ability as a Veterinary Surgeon - I really don't give a flying fuck what you say this time, as you are obviously more qualified than her in the Veterinary Medicine field. But, she is always amazed at what owners do for their animals. Many of their dogs get better food than their 'real' children.

I know a bloke who breeds these monsters, he's a really nice bloke - Pikey as you like and a good man to know;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bulldog

They get fed boiled chicken/rice/steak/steamed (fucking steamed!!) vegetables/whole rabbits, leg of lamb, etc., etc.

He lives on Pot Noodles. Weird.

I've always had Springer Spaniels - all they ever get is Chappie Complete. Never ever get fed the same food I would eat. Well unless their breath is particularly bad ( I also have cats (I never find cat shit in my garden (I do not want to know thank you!))) then they get an un cooked bone from the butchers.

Same food day in, day out for my dogs. Chappie Complete. You will never hear a Serengeti lion moaning about the fact that it's bloody Impala again.

No no.

:)

Oh and they get a damned good hiding if ever they misbehave.

. It should be noted that an American Bulldog is not a dog that should be purchased by people who are not experienced dog owners. It's a powerful and strong headed dog who needs an owner with determination and knowledge about training.

In certain European countries the American Bulldog has become a hype amongst dog enthusiasts who seek replacement for the now illegal American Pitbull Terrier.

Yet anyone can own one of these 27-60kg monsters.

Chappie Complete - the local dogs round here get only the choicest parts - like Chappie's arms and legs.

I would never call a pet dog a 'wild animal'. In certain parts of the world yes there are wild dogs but I dont think you would find any over here! Pet dogs are domesticated in the most part and I have rarely seen a dog chasing a cow around a field - some damage may be done in the ankle arae by those nasy cockers you were talking about earlier!

Archived