Naughty Germans

homarus

Amadeus, you crack me up!

You see, if your people had displayed more good humour during the last lot, all that unpleasantness could have been avoided and we could have teamed up against the bloody Japs...

Ah..so you think we're kidding? Well - when you next hear a loud noise outside in the morning, it won't be the bin men... :ph34r:

Shit man!!!

If I'd know you had a sense of humour, I would have posted that crack, about your grandfather being the one in the middle ,when you sent in that photo of german stormtroopers the other week!

Can I see it again??

Shit man!!!

If I'd know you had a sense of humour, I would have posted that crack, about your grandfather being the one in the middle ,when you sent in that photo of german stormtroopers the other week!

Can I see it again??

Ok, no SS jokes and things please - my grandfather died in a concentration camp.

Got pissed and fell off the watchtower...

/I get my coat

Shit man!!!

Can I see it again??

Ok, no SS jokes and things please - my grandfather died in a concentration camp.

You Twat !

I was just about to apologise,Then I scrolled down to the bottom!

1 nil to the German

Got pissed and fell off the watchtower...

/I get my coat

Archived