Immigration

Grianane

Maybe as a pole he doesn't fully understand the nuances of the language used here and is unable without additional education (which we pay for) to express himself adequately

I think you'll find that as a working adult our Polish friend would have to pay for any courses he took at the college here. But what have facts got to do with immigrant bashing?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny old world, I was just talking to my friend on messenger and we were talking about Grianane - your sort are the reason living on the Isle of Man isnt as good as it could be. Never mind the people from elsewhere, people like you need help intergrating with the society that IS and WILL be made up of people from many places and walks of life. Get over yourself dear.

• 2 weeks later...
Funny old world, I was just talking to my friend on messenger and we were talking about Grianane - your sort are the reason living on the Isle of Man isnt as good as it could be. Never mind the people from elsewhere, people like you need help intergrating with the society that IS and WILL be made up of people from many places and walks of life. Get over yourself dear.

I agree. There are probably more Manx people living outside the island (as immigrants) than on it. I hope they don't suffer the local Grianane's :D

Maybe as a pole he doesn't fully understand the nuances of the language used here and is unable without additional education (which we pay for) to express himself adequately

That is one of the most retarded comments I have read in a long time. So good of you to advertise your ignorance to the general public.

I thought you wanted to start a debate on immigration not resort to cheap innuendo and insults to someone who thought he would put across his point of view.

Archived