Mannin Line Tomorrow

GI James

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What we need are some MHKs more open to embracing the newer methods of communication... Isn't that right Ripsaw? ;)

Too bloody right, thing is, who would be crazy enough to give it a go? :)

Go one you know you want to.

We could have a whip around for expenses.

If you were a boss of a company, would you be able to answer with 100% conviction that every employee you had not broken a law? What would that make you if one of them produced a speeding ticket the next day?

'To the best of my knowledge' or 'I'm not aware of' are pretty standard things to say when you're asked to vouch for the behaviour of other people, whether they're supposed to be under your control or not.

The only way the question could be answered fairly with yes or no would be if Karran asked Corkill if he had applied any. Then you can call him a liar if it turns out he did.

Fair comment, but he is in full charge of all MHKs/Backbenchers, he could of asked all to answer that question in person or written reply and then gave his answer

The lady from who is in france spoke well (jenifer) and uses these fourms i think she said.

Had been told by mr pew that becasue she was is not living on island then didnt realy have a say!!!

It is surely the controlers who are doing this but who employs them and who controls the controlers?. They don't know much do they? thank you for detailing their details although they are on the website.

now freddie bell has asked who is the Manx radio paymaster and the chap replied the people of the isle of man essentally. interesting.

Freddie Bell spoke complete sense today although a bit strong on sleeze alegations.!!

There were lots of callers waiting and lots of emails including mine but it is not long enough 40mins a week. Well then until nextweek we'll all better just shut up.

Now mr pew is talking about surveyys. Sory to repeat but nobody ever asked me or anyone at work or any nieghbours about their listening habits. Ill say it again that any survey must surely have been done in the car park at douglas head or somwhere. If he wants a real survey try actually asking peole of the isle of man.

RAJAR, huh i ask you

((((((What))))))) ???? think some things are better off being heard - something seems to have been in transit along the written word.... :ph34r:

Ripsore? Doesn't quite have the same ring to it as Ripsaw.....

Ripsore = potential split in arse of trousers resulting in painful bum.

Ripsaw = manly machinery

Heh!

I was looking at the Manxradio website and used their feedback facility to send an email. It bounced back a few minutes later. If the email doesn't work why don't they take it off the website? At least they can honestly say they've had no negative feedback.

I was actually going to ask where all the items from the previous Audio Vault were. Perhaps old news doesn't matter now we have "New" Manxradio.

I must say though, that the new website News Items are quite well set out. They're still going to need an index soon as the page is getting quite big. Perhaps they'll amalgamate the "old" news items. Although I suspect that you won't be able to go back through the archive - it can be quite embarrassing for some people to hear what they said and promised a few weeks/months/years ago

Archived