Nintendo Ds Lite

dooahhdoo

Hi,

The young fella wants one of these for his 7th birthday next month.

There are ones in Game for £104 with a free game, and then two or five games at incremental prices. Quick ebay look and I can get one for £140 from china with 10 games.

Is there anything funny about ones from the East like the UK games won't play or anything I should watch for?

Cheers in advance.

Hi,

The young fella wants one of these for his 7th birthday next month.

There are ones in Game for £104 with a free game, and then two or five games at incremental prices. Quick ebay look and I can get one for £140 from china with 10 games.

Is there anything funny about ones from the East like the UK games won't play or anything I should watch for?

Cheers in advance.

DS Lites cost £99.99 , I am sure Gamesmaster ( local Manx games retailer ) would be happy to match any deal Game offer

Got a DS Lite with Final Fantasy III for £104.99 or with the latest brain training game for £109.99

Send me an email from our site and I will look at doing some other deal for you if neither of those suits

www.gamesmaster.co.im

Free Island Delivery on all new games , consoles and accessories and next working day if its in stock

Sorry forum members for the shameless looking for business , I just wish they would start using the site :(

Cheers in advance.

The games that ship with the china ones are usually copies. I'd buy the ds locally from game at 104 with a game, then get additional games from a good importer like http://www.movietyme.com/catalog/, DS games aren't region locked and they're a lot cheaper in other terratories.

Movietyme are brill and dead cheap but do take a lil while to get delivered.

Archived