[BBC News] New jetty plans for refuge tower

Newsbot

Let's row out there next weekend, hoist the MF flag and claim it!!!

Cough..cough..too late:

towerkk1.jpg

If you'd excuse me now - gotta get the defensive positions ready, for when them government people try to install their new landing ramp...

The Department of Transport recently took ownership of the landmark after inquiries found no one owned it.

It'll be nice when the DOT manage to get a couple of roundabouts and a set of traffic lights on it!

In fact the tower could be one massive new roundabout for boats to improve traffic flow in and out of the harbour.

Hey newbot i fixed your post muppet <_<

Work to construct a new jetty on one of the Isle of Man's most famous landmarks is due to begin this is to allow Dan Dare and his rag tag fugitive fleet of sausage rolls and other foreign workers to build a 500 apartment building to house next boat load of workers/shurkers off the bannana boat.

Source : http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/world/...man/6966527.stm

no offence intended lol

Hey newbot i fixed your post muppet <_<

Work to construct a new jetty on one of the Isle of Man's most famous landmarks is due to begin this is to allow Dan Dare and his rag tag fugitive fleet of sausage rolls and other foreign workers to build a 500 apartment building to house next boat load of workers/shurkers off the bannana boat.

Source : http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/world/...man/6966527.stm

no offence intended lol

Ah well, the best intentions can often go to cock.

Would anyone be interested in a MF walk to the Tower when the tides and daylight are right? It is something I keep threatening to do, but think it would be much wiser to do it with a big crowd. The chaps from work did it, but I couldn't make the domestic arrangements in time to go.

Well, anyone up for it?

Archived