[BBC News] Renewed appeal over dog's death

Newsbot

Bollocks. You're ignoring the obvious - that maybe it was not a manx dog as nobody came forward and presumably all dog licenses were checked and none found to be missing or unaccounted for.

Yes thats possible, But even so surely someone would want to track the dog down, Unless someone nicked a lab across and brought it over.

Someone still killed that dog regardless though and it just didn't need to be done, Even if they nicked the dog they could've left it outside a police station etc.

I read in the Courier recently that someones chocolate lab went missing and is in the UK somewhere, According to a clairvoyant, It did twig that maybe this is his dog that was found in Sulby river, Because there isn't that many chocolate labs or dogs that go missing on the IOM.....

I read in the Courier recently that someones chocolate lab went missing and is in the UK somewhere, According to a clairvoyant,

Excellent. All they need to do now is have photos of naked girls holding the massive cheques, and the Courier will be our very own Sunday Sport.

Its probabaly because there does not seem to be anything straight forward about this but if it was a `revenge killing` then it is possible that the owner would not come forward in fear of the cause for the revenge being found out.

I have read that twice now and i kind of think it makes sense...

Archived