Andy Kershaw

ccm

A BBC spokeswoman said the case was "a personal matter for Andy and not something on which we would comment".

They should add however we will plaster it online and on Ceefax though.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A BBC spokeswoman said the case was "a personal matter for Andy and not something on which we would comment".

They should add however we will plaster it online and on Ceefax though.

To be fair I thought the opposite. It took 2 days for the BBC to get that report on to its website. Usually court reports about chavs getting bailed for all sorts seem to go up almost immediately. This time however there was a big lag between MR & Energy running the report on their sites and the BBC putting it up on theirs. Seems like double standards to me, or someone had a meeting about it to decide what they should do.

*edited, spelling*

Actually I usually find the BBC News to be very quick indeed. They were hot off the mark for the bit about the lost pigeon and then there was the ploughing match report too.

Interesting to see that the Daily Mail are lifting comments from this thread and citing them as 'sources'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1773

Never underestimate the breadth of readership of manxforums.com

It does beg a few questions though if forum comments are going to be taken seriously.

I wonder if the Daily Mail will take on board Dippity Doo's run for deanster

It does make me wonder, if someone wanted to get to know the Isle of Man and they used manxforums.com as a guide - what would they think of us :o

Apparently he was very vocal a few weeks ago at a public meeting in Peel - thanks to a few sherbets beforehand. Think he may enjoy a pint or two, which is not the thing to have if you're nursing a broken & tortured heart. Ah bless his cottons….

A neighbour added: "Apparently he was very vocal a few weeks ago at a public meeting in Peel, thanks to a few sherbets beforehand.

Hello "A Neighbour"

Typical Daily Wail, wait till someones having problems and then throw as much venom as it can. A nasty little rag for nasty little minds. Can't even be bothered to get a first hand account, just steals forum posts.

Tossers!

Well that's what happens when you read such hate-filled bog roll.

If I was Kershaw i'd be quite happy that I'd pissed off the Daily Mail and that its readership thought compelled to post such awful comments about me. They're a bunch of right wing, neo facist tossers at the best of times.

Maybe they could lift those comments too?

Archived