Andy Kershaw

ccm

The Daily Mail are so original aren't they!

The coloured picture on the front of the paper of the mother of his two children has been cropped in photoshop, added to page seven of the paper, turned into a black and white image and then the picture has been "flipped" to make it look like a different image looking in a different direction.

3/10 to the Daily Mail for there professional journalism on this image manipulation.

Last 10

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The coloured picture on the front of the paper of the mother of his two children has been cropped in photoshop, added to page seven of the paper, turned into a black and white image and then the picture has been "flipped" to make it look like a different image looking in a different direction.

3/10 to the Daily Mail for there professional journalism on this image manipulation.

Last 10

You actually bought a copy??

Last 10

Pretty much ashamed to admit it Amadeus but whilst shopping in Tesco today I could not resist buying the paper to overcome the boredom of the long queues!!!!

LT

Thats what happens when you shop Tescos direct. You order a 6 pack of Andrex, and the guy arrives and says we've got none in stock but here's our next best choice and hands you a copy of the Daily Mail.

I mean, you need something don't you.

Cheeky....oldmanxfella

It wasn't exactly like that but I know where you are coming from!!!

Last 10

Pretty much ashamed to admit it Amadeus but whilst shopping in Tesco today I could not resist buying the paper to overcome the boredom of the long queues!!!!

LT

Oh crikey - couldn't you have picked up something else? Like "Bottlecap Collector Today" or "Watching Paint Dry - Special Countryhouse Edition" ? Please ban yourself for 24 hours for this, starting now. Thanks.

Sorry Amadeus for all this but;

According to the management of Tesco in Lake Road in South Douglas the last edition of "Bottlecap Collector Today" was bought by a guy with a German accent who apparently wanted to become an MHK at the last General Election on the Isle of Man!!!!!!

So whoever he is should consider himself a right freakin anorak and consider banning himself from moderating this forum for 25+ years!!!

Last 10 :rolleyes:

Amazing. Now you know how much such stories are verified by the nationals you begin to wonder at how much of the other stories are complete and utter tripe! (Not that many of us needed that to be confirmed in any case.)

We ought to sink some red herrings to see how much is regurgitated in the press.

However, having said that, I am sure they don't continually watch MF, but just Google AK's name and up pops the MF thread.

At least they didn't attribute one of the quotes to Caroline Aherne!

Guest ravabelli

Like most here I know nothing of their personal situation so can only hope it is resolved in the best interests of the two children and as privately as the media make possible. Parents can be assholes.

I actually bought the daily mail yesterday. because of its rugby world cup section (which was okay) and because I'd forgotten to bring my book to work to read in my lunch hour. I don't think I'll get it again. I was quite prepared to give it a go despite the numerous slagging offs on here about the quality of its journalism, but I must admit I could only bear to read a few sentences of a lot of the stories before I started to feel slightly queasy. I'd rather read The Sun - at least that has comedy value attached. The Mail just tries to tell you what you should be thinking, based on its editor's own viewpoint of the world - a bit like DJ Dan, I suppose.

The Daily Mail is a Mormon.

Amazing. Now you know how much such stories are verified by the nationals you begin to wonder at how much of the other stories are complete and utter tripe!

If you know enough about any subject or story you can often pick holes in newspaper reporting

However, having said that, I am sure they don't continually watch MF, but just Google AK's name and up pops the MF thread.

Or someone reading it here might have tipped them off. A lot of papers seem to have "got a story to report" contact details.

Archived