Boat In Douglas Bay

Amadeus

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi The Old Git

I think in all honesty Major Chip Hazzard is probably quite a good photographer :o

But with that probably comes a bit of kudos and sometimes, maybe pushiness to try at times to make others aware or the rights and wrongs of other peoples work! (there even could be a slight possibility of insecurity in there somewhere as well Hee...hee).

I don't think he means it and to be honest with you I just have a bit of a laugh with him.

I personally have a picture of MCH in my mind as a pushy wedding photographer that could quite easily be disliked by the guests :D :D :P

Now come on MCH a big team hug is in order so we can carry on taking pictures for fun.

Last 10

Edited due to a spelling mistake or two!

Hi The Old Git

I think in all honesty Major Chip Hazzard is probably quite a good photographer :o

But with that probably comes a bit of kudos and sometimes, maybe pushiness to try at times to make others aware or the rights and wrongs of other peoples work! (there even could be a slight possibility of insecurity in there somewhere as well).

I don't think he means it and to be honest with you I just have a bit of a laugh with him.

I personally have a picture of MCH in my mind as a pushy wedding photographer that could quite easily be disliked by the guests :D :D :P

Now come on MCH a big team hug is in order so we can carry on taking pictures for fun.

Last 10

Hi LT

That was funny ;)

Yes, I don't take anything too seriously (especially this forum). Anything for a laugh and joke is more than fine with me.

Never done weddings - it involves taking pictures of people !! The thing the right and wrongness comes from teaching people how to take better pictures - I have taught many on the island to get the best from their cameras, and a couple of them now have top photography jobs on the island

As for the Tower of Refuge in photographs, there is nothing wrong with it all - I am all for that other view, trying to take it from somewhere unusual at an unusual angle if I can. However, if there is nothing else, you have to work with what you have.

So hugs all around - Please don't take me seriously, I am not like that at all... I accept personal criticism.

Anyway back to the photographs and the boats in Douglas bay, well actually just off the Pigeon Stream on the Marine Drive - the Catherine Knutsen - she is a big (b)ugger, and shame there is not much to put her in the Manx context as she is sitting a bit too far out

post-5476-1188749961_thumb.jpg

Uiiii - a famous boat is stopping by this week, the MS Deutschland

deutschlandhd8.jpg

It's a German vessel (as the name sort-of gives away..) and was made famous by a telly series called "Traumschiff" in the eighties - it's the German "Love Boat" if you want...

bamtraumschiff6d164419gfb0.jpg

Eighties - terrible time...

Archived