Celtic League Support Taser Gun

Albert Tatlock

As long as they are only used by officers who have been trained how and when to use them I don't see a problem. I suppose you might kill one or two scallies with pacemakers, but that's no real loss.

I guess it is the same old addage - keep out of trouboe and you have nothing to worry about.

As long as they are only used by officers who have been trained how and when to use them I don't see a problem. I suppose you might kill one or two scallies with pacemakers, but that's no real loss.

I guess it is the same old addage - keep out of trouboe and you have nothing to worry about.

...unless you're carrying a table leg, running for the tube, are naked and unarmed during a suspected drugs raid, a sword collector carrying a sword home or are mentally retarded and causing havoc in the Co-Op.

I generally support the introduction of TASER, and can see that in some situations it would be the only way to ensure the safety of the police officer during an arrest without the need to resort to firearms (such as being confronted with a violent criminal who's armed with a knife). Provided of course that its introduction is accompanied by strong regulations governing its use and training on how to deal with situations where the TASER may be employed is supplied.

Not sure the Celtic League's support means anything though.

I think everyone who lives on Parliament Street in Ramsey should be issued with tasers, and then when the scummy chavs start fighting/puking/shagging and/or smashing windows on Friday and Saturday nights, the residents can simply open their windows and taser the little bastards until their bollocks pop.

Tazers instead of CS spray would be a cracking idea. I have seen someone trying to split up a fight and ended up with a face like a cabbage for 3 days because of a freak gust of wind when the police tried to spray the person fighting.

Plus it would make good friday night veiwing from inside moby dicks.

I think everyone who lives on Parliament Street in Ramsey should be issued with tasers, and then when the scummy chavs start fighting/puking/shagging and/or smashing windows on Friday and Saturday nights, the residents can simply open their windows and taser the little bastards until their bollocks pop.

:lol: hear hear x 100

Archived