New Years Eve

silky

... too many places playing funky house bar music this year ...

:blink:

Project x at the lounge, not a lot of funky bar house garage making music, quite a lot of top underground, cheese free tuna.

Funktonic at breeze, funky and filthy, dirty house, main room, and much, much more besides, multiple guests from the mainland and further afield, friendly faces and everything!

i'm sure more details will follow, check press

doesn't sound like a night to stay in to me

Isn't vibe doing a similar thing?

the words "spread thin" and "watered down" come to mind, but hey crack on!

like i said, check press, not completely sure bout the full details, but i'm sure there'll be enough variety to suit most palates, check out Funktonic on the 27th nov for a little taster.

Ha ha ha Wilddog - I'll be the one asleep by the fire before 9pm - 2 glasses of wine later that is...

Vibe Vs The Lounge......there are plenty of punters really guys, imagine what it was like in the days when only druggies listened to dance music.....you couldnt even have a dance night on NYE coz everyone was at The Cave.FFS!

Vibe Vs The Lounge......there are plenty of punters really guys, imagine what it was like in the days when only druggies listened to dance music.....you couldnt even have a dance night on NYE coz everyone was at The Cave.FFS!

nah, its not vs anyone miss bees, for the first time i can remember this nye is going to have something for everyone, house at vibe, funk in all its different variations at the lounge, funktonic with funky, dirty house and breaks as well as a top class chill-out act, and the FOF boys doing their stuff too, and if you're mental or old you could go to paramount! something for everyone, always plenty of punters out on nye so everyones a winner.

Archived