Saints Row On The 360

Chopsticks

chopsticks, still stuck on the Mayhem missions? hop in a car and just run over everything you can, lamp-posts, bins, people, fences....everything it's so simple, I only discovered it by accident last nite, I was driving to the area and just as I got there hit a lamp-post and got money for it!?!?! anyways' there you go...

Just got the High Rollerz to beat and i'll be king of the gangs!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chopsticks, kinda figured you like to see these...sequel on the horizon ( no release date as of yet )...

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_5171_en.html

it's lookin good, but has it's work cut out with GTAIV methinks!

Yeah I've read quite a lot about Saints Row 2 already :)

I'm genuinely curious as to where they'll take the game though, they can't make it much more extreme than it already is, although they are of course putting in loads of new vehicles and helicopters and suchlike.

I'm still playing Saints Row most nights, I've finished all but one of the four story lines now, and just have a few more strongholds to do to unlock the final few missions.

I'm not sure what I'll do with myself when I finish it :blink: (Play Stuntman Ignition probably, which is languishing on the shelf despite being really good.)

I'm still hearing new soundbites that make me have a bit of a chuckle.

"The only way I'd fuck that bitch is from behind, and with a bag on its head."

"You can't suck my dick from all the way over there."

"I thought that bedpost would be too big for my pussy."

And so on.

(I'm very childish when it comes to stuff like this, the Freckle Bitch's adverts on the radio crack me up.)

Archived