Cod4 Beta Key Giveaway!

Nitro

http://gamers.eurogamer.net/giveaways.php?id=8

11395 still left at the time of writing......

Feh, they don't have em:

"We are receiving huge demand from gamers in the UK and Ireland to participate. A title update is currently in progress which means BETA tokens for registrants in the UK and Ireland will start being sent out on Monday 10th September."

anyone download the beta for the 360 < apologies for hi-jacking the thread > if so what's the general opinion?

Its absolutely f*cking amazing!!! :)

Cannot stop playing the beta and all it is is 3 maps. This is my game of the year already by a mile. Playing Multiplayer gives u an experience like a cross between counterstrike and battlefield 2 on the pc.

The little rewards and rank ups work very well and make u keep wanting to go back . The graphics are superb , the action is frantic, the maps (the 3 ive played) are all great to play in their own different ways.

Its easy to get into as well. Within a few days I was topping the board but then when u come across a party of people who know what they are doing your totally destroyed, to me thats a good thing.

All games should be easy to get into but require alot of effort and practice to get to great level.

I cannot think of one bad thing to say about it.

As i said in the ps3 thread this game looks and sounds amazing.

I've just been sent another beta key so if anyone wants it they can have it.

classic :rolleyes: an i just signed up for it, so i hopefully get my key tomorrow and start downloading it

As i said in the ps3 thread this game looks and sounds amazing.

I've just been sent another beta key so if anyone wants it they can have it.

classic :rolleyes: an i just signed up for it, so i hopefully get my key tomorrow and start downloading it

AAaaaaaaahhhhhhh the B******s i have to wait till next thursday for my beta key <_< teaches me for not reading the small hard to see print :(

Modey you have PM ;)

Archived