Modo.im

modo

Yep, £3 is a joke, I'd rather go and buy the Album than pay £3 for one song.

Modo, you really haven't thought this through have you..........anyone who pays £3 for one of those songs must be on crack.

I hope it fails well :D

As you said, most new phones now play MP3 ringtones, so its just as easy to rip from a cd/download online (Think its around 75p for each MP3 track now), so this is a complete con!

Wallpapers/screensavers can be had for free, games can aswell.

I see the Ad Declan but, is this topic not also advertising their service? Have they paid for this too or is it a 'one fee, covers all' deal?

Quite rude indeed Mr Sausages, if I were you I would change MSP, Im with Sure (for the simple HATE of MT) but I cannot fault them, I have a great phone number and they just keep giving me more and more calls in my allowance, Im not sure why but I think I will have to be on the phone for 4 days to use all my call allowance. Modo shmodo. And I have not recieved any unsolicited texts from Sure, a point of great annoyance with Manx (to the max) Telecom.

I think I saw an advert for Modo on a bus stop or something whilst I was driving down the prom - it said "Hello Modo . . ." in big letters accross the top. I thought "Hello Moto" was the slogan for Motorola - seems a bit similar doesn't it?

Archived