Street Doctor

bluemonday

I saw one of my customers, I didn't realize she was an airport copper. The thought of her in uniform has just sent a thrill up my spine.

Hey zephyr

Perhaps you could come up with a poem about her?

On second thoughts forget it ;)

Last 10

What a stupid, pointless programme. And how embarrassing to see this motley collection of locals exhibiting their revolting ailments. On television no less, lol lol! : [[. Surely time to review the Hippocratic oath? Darling, darling, me bunions are all erect, lol,lol.......

I am surprised you didnt pop down to see about having that chip removed from your shoulder....or your thumb from up your ass....etc etc

I am surprised you didnt pop down to see about having that chip removed from your shoulder....or your thumb from up your ass....etc etc

Uh, eh, lol,lol...? The doc couldn't find the chip under all the cheese and gravy, lol... revolting - (his words, not mine).

Perhaps you would care to explain the point of this non show then, I mean, don't these people have a GP? Was the purpose to highlight the pitiful shortage of medical personnel on the island? Or is it just a desperate attempt to put a new angle on the (yawn) formulaic medical dross that fills tv slots with little effort? Coming soon -

Tarting Up Your Water Wheel, with Laurence Llewellyn Bowen?

lol,lol............

Perhaps you would care to explain the point of this non show then, I mean, don't these people have a GP? Was the purpose to highlight the pitiful shortage of medical personnel on the island? Or is it just a desperate attempt to put a new angle on the (yawn) formulaic medical dross that fills tv slots with little effort? Coming soon -

In my view, such shows are entertaining in a kind of voyeristic way, educational in that you can learn though someone else's bad habbits and there's a feelgood factor of knowing there's someone worse off than you!

There is too many of this kind of show, with experts on telling you how to eat, how to look after yourself, how to sell your house, how to decorate your house, how to discipline your kids. They might not be your cup of tea, but they are educational by example and certainly better for the TV watchers and our society as a whole than another episode of corrie.

Archived