The Return Of The Pumpkin Headz

Dr Fish

After the fun we had at the last Amber gig, we couldnt just walk away and settle into early Dj retirement.

THE RETURN OF THE PUMPKIN HEADZ...

friday 26th october @ Amber.

Spooky beats..Fancy dress..Good times...

Details coming soon........ :o

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any danger of holding one of these events on a Saturday night at some point in the future?

As per Dr Spock, unfortunately the Saturdays have been block booked! You've got 6 weeks (ish) to get togged up for the fancy dress bash though!! Plenty of time to surpass expectations!

Don't forget our More Killer than Filler nite though on the 28th (Friday again sorry!!) SOCIAL SECURITY Present........Frequency Heroes!

• 4 weeks later...

YOU ONLY HAVE A FEW WEEKS TO PREPARE YOUR FANCY DRESS FOR THE GIG ON FRIDAY OCT. 26TH @ AMBER - THE RETURN OF THE PUMPKIN HEADZ.

IF THAT DOESN'T QUENCH YOUR THIRST FOR AUDIO ELASTICATED BEATS, THEN HERE IS A FEW DATES FOR YOUR DIARY.......

SATURDAY 10th NOVEMBER - PARADOX @ BAR LOGO. DJ's ALAN STACEY (CLASSICS SET) CONESPLITTER 1 + DREAMFISH (FUTURE CLASSICS SET)

BOXING DAY - @ AMBER. DJ's - CONESPLITTER 1, DREAMFISH & GUESTS (TBC)

NEW YEARS EVE - @ AMBER. DJ's - DREAMFISH, CONESPLITTER 1 & GUESTS.

nice poster. I can't make it unfortunately but have a good night.. After my appaulling effort at turning up last time I shall be having a boxing day blowout in AmberBarBearBeer.

Godspeed you Social Security people :D

I'll put it to you, that you 'REALLY' dont want to start your smart assed comments with me, please.

Find another thread because you are boring. lololololololol...burp!

It is when a beat is s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d.

a common name for this is time stretching.

Join me next week, when I will be taliknig to keyboarder about erectile disfunction and the effects it has on those who have nothing better to do.

* edited so as not to provoke, harm or inhuamnely belittle Keyboarder or his friend, who just happens to be Keyboarder.

Archived