The Return Of The Pumpkin Headz

Dr Fish

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as I know there's only one in Peel and in Ramsey but if you don't mind buying without seeing first (we did it for the Super Heroes night) You can look at what they've got online @ www.houseoffun-iom.com

I know that you can drop off costumes at the owners daughters house in Onchan so I guess you'd be able to pick up from there as well!

I'm sure they'll have loads and are pretty reasonable!

Hope that helps!

:D:D:D

Must have been more pissed than I remember

That's the sort of thing that puts me off the Social nights, I hate drunk people, E heads are much more mellow. Saw you guys in the paper by the way, apart from being uglier than I expected, well done, good cause, lol,lol........ ; )

Hardy bloody har!

Don't know whether you've tried what people call E these days??? As far as I've heard they are absolute shite!

We never have anyone at our events causing trouble whether they're pissed or taking those placebos people call E!

I'd love to say you were missed but you weren't!

Ha Haaa! :D Think all the girls take the prize on that one!!

I'm sure Kym'll thank you for calling him a girl. :)

That's the sort of thing that puts me off the Social nights, I hate drunk people

Bit of a sweeping statement there, lots of people can quite happily get pissed and not cause any harm to others.

That's the sort of thing that puts me off the Social nights, I hate drunk people

Bit of a sweeping statement there, lots of people can quite happily get pissed and not cause any harm to others.

Uh, sorry, what's sweeping exactly, in that I just stated an opinion of mine? The opinion being that I hate drunk people. Who mentioned harm?

Archived