Halo3

K.os Theory

Anyone popping over to Gamesmaster for the midnight launch? Apparently he'll be open.

I'll be awake anyway, and he's just around the corner from me, although it's a bit "excited teenager" to be indulging in such antics.

Heh, it's tempting....although I suspect you'd be the only one over the age 17 in there....Plus, you'd then be up for hours playing, which is what's really putting me off. 7am comes too soon as i is.

I'll get mine tomorrow lunchtime I think. Dunno why they didn't release it on Monday like they did in North America, it's not like 2 days can make a huge difference supply wise, especially for those who've pre-ordered.

I've decided not to bother, since I'll be quite happy playing Saints Row and finishing off my "first" bottle of wine.

I never liked Halo or Halo 2 anyway, so it's a bit daft to be getting excited about Halo 3, despite the mega-mega-mega reviews.

Plus, Wednesday is WoS Forza night, I wonder if the good man Ramsea will be joining us again?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Plus, Wednesday is WoS Forza night, I wonder if the good man Ramsea will be joining us again?

He's sick, bless his cotton socks....I suspect he will be there ready to go though, as apparently his mystery illness renders him incapable of work but quite able to play CSS until 12am. Strange.

I've never played Halo but I like shooting stuff. However, if he's going to commandere the eggbox all night like the last Forza night, I may just leave my purchase until Thursday. I was going to leave it a few weeks in anticipation of Singstar being released but they've put it back another month for the 4th month in a row...so now I have spare cash.

Singstar is fooking ace, no arguments.

Singstar is fooking ace, no arguments.

one of the best party games around! :D

as for Halo, no way i'm getting up at midnight...got work the next day so i'm pickin it up at lunchtime spend the evening and more than likely most of the nite playin through the campaign and watchin the videos

I've never played Halo but I like shooting stuff. However, if he's going to commandere the eggbox all night like the last Forza night, I may just leave my purchase until Thursday. I was going to leave it a few weeks in anticipation of Singstar being released but they've put it back another month for the 4th month in a row...so now I have spare cash.

Hah, Delaystation 3!

Went to reserve me a halo at Game today, and they've sold out on pre orders! Cunts! Do they know who I am?

Tbh the GAME over here is piss poor anyway so I'm not surprised. Sometimes they don't even get games in on release, blaming it on "because we're WAY OVER in the Isle of man it takes a little long" o-k....really then how come this problem has only been happing over the last 6 or so months?

Give me Gamestation any day.

Heh, it's tempting....although I suspect you'd be the only one over the age 17 in there....Plus, you'd then be up for hours playing, which is what's really putting me off. 7am comes too soon as i is.

I'll get mine tomorrow lunchtime I think. Dunno why they didn't release it on Monday like they did in North America, it's not like 2 days can make a huge difference supply wise, especially for those who've pre-ordered.

I dont think so , got quite a few 20,30 something's coming in.Plus we are staying open all day today , with Halo 3 being available today to play.Pop in if you like.

Hah, Delaystation 3!

Went to reserve me a halo at Game today, and they've sold out on pre orders! Cunts! Do they know who I am?

read your post and figured I'd just double check that they had my pre-order ( from a few months ago )...

"sorry K.os we have no item reserved under your name!"

What is the point of pre-ordering a game a few months early if the useless feckers can't even keep your name on feckin record! Luckily Gamesmaster has promised deliery tomorrow, the price is cheaper and it's local...again just wanted my double points on me game card.....

I've completely boycotted Game now, they just don't deserve the business they get.

The only time I may visit them now is when I decide to trade the wifes DS in for a DS lite unless Gamesmaster can do such an offer either now or in the future?

any chance you can deliver this evening? ;)

<mark sniggers>

See you at about 2am tomorrow morning if you don't mind waiting ;)

I'll be OK matey, I'll just wait for you to drop the bugger off at the office ( half tempted to bring the eggbox into the office and have a blast over lunchtime!!! :rolleyes: )

Archived