Halo3

K.os Theory

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who cares man? It's only a quid, I'd rather a decent local business get my cash than the preying mantis of a UK comeover chain.

3rd and final time, he's losing fucking money on it! You buy it from him, you're helping him go out of business!

And why exactly do you think he's losing money on it? not just for the hell of it, it's called marketing, he wants people in his shop, not you telling other people to help him out and go to hmv.

And why exactly do you think he's losing money on it? not just for the hell of it, it's called marketing, he wants people in his shop, not you telling other people to help him out and go to hmv.

He messaged me and said he'd deliver it to me, so I don't have to set foot in Ramsey and run the risk of catching scruffy gypsy.

I found it cheapest in hmv, he's saying he's the cheapest on the island. I'm calling him on it. He could thank me for pointing out his mistake, instead I'm getting the guilties that I wont help him throw his money away just because he's not some evil come over company (that employs lots of locals and puts far more dosh into our tax system than some little shop in ramsey, that pays fek all taxes because they sell their shit at a loss!)

Who cares man? It's only a quid, I'd rather a decent local business get my cash than the preying mantis of a UK comeover chain.

3rd and final time, he's losing fucking money on it! You buy it from him, you're helping him go out of business!

Thanks Modey

ai_Droid,seriously if you want scan in your HMV receipt and post it here and if its less than mine , I will lower ours.Its funny though , because I know Jemma who is the buyer from HMV ( she was my supervisor at Game ) and I told her weeks ago that we were undercutting everyone on Halo 3 , so if they are trying to compete with me then it will surely show you that they are worried.

As a business we have invested heavily in the launch of Halo 3 including several thousand pounds on advertising and a substantial loss on the cost price , however what better way could there be to get yourself noticed than by being the cheapest on the island for the biggest game of the year.

As you have alluded to one of the major factors in our promotion of this game was to be the cheapest on the island and if it can be proven that a competitor is beating our price then we shall lower our price accordingly

Can we get back to talking about Halo 3? This thread is already close to being removed for blatant advertising.

Yes Dad.

Halo 3 - campaign first, or right in on multiplayer? :)

due to lack of online functionality in my gaff it's gonna have to be campaign mode, legendary difficulty ( just to keep it interesting ), I want to play through the first level and then check out the video editing facility...although I may have a quick play with forge as well and see what that is all about...

ai_Droid,seriously if you want scan in your HMV receipt and post it here and if its less than mine , I will lower ours.

Um, why should I? I went in, checked the price, you phone em and do the same. Your false statement isn't my problem.

As you have alluded to one of the major factors in our promotion of this game was to be the cheapest on the island and if it can be proven that a competitor is beating our price then we shall lower our price accordingly

If your going to make that statement, its up to you to check. Christ, you only have to phone woolies, game, Tesco and HMV and you're sorted eh?

due to lack of online functionality in my gaff it's gonna have to be campaign mode, legendary difficulty ( just to keep it interesting ), I want to play through the first level and then check out the video editing facility...although I may have a quick play with forge as well and see what that is all about...

Oh yes, legendary is a must!

As a business we have invested heavily in the launch of Halo 3 including several thousand pounds on advertising and a substantial loss on the cost price , however what better way could there be to get yourself noticed than by being the cheapest on the island for the biggest game of the year.

Better get lowering then as droid is correct:

halokc8.jpg

Better get lowering then as droid is correct:

So is everyone selling it at a loss then?

Way to go capitalism!

Incidentally, there's a games shop in Peel that is selling Halo 3 for £1.99, I demand a price match!

Archived