Plasma Or Lcd Hd Tele

Nunderweiza

I read on avforums that screen burn can occur from around 5-6 hours. Normally its temporary and it will eventually disappear after a few days but sometimes its permanent and ur stuck then.

The plasma i looked at even had an option to make the entire screen white to try and unburn the burnt image or reburn it or however it would work.

go for either the samsung or the toshiba. They are the best of the budget lcds out there.

i was warned of screen burn when i bought my 42" LG plasma and i play a lot of games with fixed graphics like cod2/3, BF2, pgr3, halo2, never had a problem to date and that nearly after 2 years gaming.

mind you i was told that if i did burn the screen the quickest fix was to get a old style vcr player the ones that play's the black and white fuzzy stuff stuff and lash a blank 260 tape in it and leave it on long play once or twice over nite

an interesting read LCD TV vs. Plasma

I think LCD's use less power than a plasma of the same size too.......

good point. Also Plasmas pump out alot of heat.

I have a friend with 2 plasmas in their front room and they have said its like literally being in a sauna.

(of course if u live in ramsey where its always cold and damp a plasma might be a good idea . ;) )

Archived