Richmond Hill Crash

Grianane

The guy is still in hospital & as far as I know is still in a really bad way. I heard a rumour about who it was that crashed into him. In the words of the great Mr Millar - there aint no justice, just us!

On a completely unrealted matter....If someone is gay now, could it be presumed that they were also gay before it was legal to be gay?

No harm in saying the other motorist involved was Mr E Lowey MLC and that he has been charged with driving wiothout due care and attention as a result of the incident. That is public knowledge, so is the fact that the trial is in Douglas on 12 October.

Lets be truthful, there has been no attempt to cover up.

However we must not say anything which will put the trial at risk. He is innocent until proved guilty in court, not on here!

My thoughts are with Mr Walmsley and his family as he hopefully recovers, slowly, a bit more each day.

However we must not say anything which will put the trial at risk. He is innocent until proved guilty in court, not on here!

Correct, and now that the original question in this topic is answered, I'm closing this thread until after the forthcoming court case.

Archived