Anyone Need An Employee?

*daniel*

Yes so here is my situation, I'm at college in the second year of A-Levels, doing business studies and maths. I've already done an AS in IT (so fairly computer literate) and an AS in philosophy (trying to get college to run the A2 course).

Just looking for light work with flexible hours to work round college, band practices (one night a week), and occasionally gigs. Willing to do pretty much whatever (typing, spreadsheets, hell i'll even give you a hand with manual labour if you so wish). Looking for preferably something which I will learn from and gain experience for my studies (I want to go to uni to do more business studies).

Got a clean drivers license and own transport. Live down south.

I'm reliable, had two part time jobs which I stuck at for around 2-3 years.

Appealing to possibly self employed people that might want a hand for a few hours a week?

Yes I am looking on the job centre website, but with my current status its a bit awkward.

PM me if you wish to find out anything else.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes so here is my situation, I'm at college in the second year of A-Levels, doing business studies and maths. I've already done an AS in IT (so fairly computer literate) and an AS in philosophy (trying to get college to run the A2 course).

Just looking for light work with flexible hours to work round college, band practices (one night a week), and occasionally gigs. Willing to do pretty much whatever (typing, spreadsheets, hell i'll even give you a hand with manual labour if you so wish). Looking for preferably something which I will learn from and gain experience for my studies (I want to go to uni to do more business studies).

Got a clean drivers license and own transport. Live down south.

I'm reliable, had two part time jobs which I stuck at for around 2-3 years.

Appealing to possibly self employed people that might want a hand for a few hours a week?

Yes I am looking on the job centre website, but with my current status its a bit awkward.

PM me if you wish to find out anything else.

Thanks.

You have a PM !

Archived