Robbed In Rhodes

cheeky boy

MF iconoclast and part time lobster fisherman "Homarus" called home in a state of distress after finding his passport, tickets & credit cards missing from his hotel locker in Rhodes

His first call was to his lawyer here in the IOM (it's a Pulrose thing) who directed him to the hotel management and the British Consul

After remonstrating with the manager about the thieving local bastards etc. he was invited to try the locker which corresponded to the number on his key rather than the empty one which he had forced his way into

Well, you can take the man out of Pully...........etc

That story reminds me of a famous local coal merchant, who arrived home from the pub one night in a taxi and found his key no longer fitted in his front door lock. He managed to climb through an open window to find a strange man in bed with his wife? After dragging the man out of bed and knocking seven shades out of him, he finds he'd broken into his next door neighbours house!!....True story, I read it in the Examiner.

A more tragic tale was of the booze sodden member of a well to do local family who returned home steaming one night just before Christmas

He banged on the door for ages before falling asleep and dying of exposure.....

outside his neighbours front door

You? :P:D

MF iconoclast and part time lobster fisherman "Homarus" called home in a state of distress after finding his passport, tickets & credit cards missing from his hotel locker in Rhodes

His first call was to his lawyer here in the IOM (it's a Pulrose thing) who directed him to the hotel management and the British Consul

After remonstrating with the manager about the thieving local bastards etc. he was invited to try the locker which corresponded to the number on his key rather than the empty one which he had forced his way into

Well, you can take the man out of Pully...........etc

Easy mistake to make Cheeky Boy ? 47----57! Especially after one or two sherberts and a few painkillers! .

Thats what freinds are for Eh? . First they try to murder you ,then they rip the piss out of you , on Tinternet!

It's good to be back home!

Oh by the way, it was Marmaris not Rhodes, twat.!

A more tragic tale was of the booze sodden member of a well to do local family who returned home steaming one night just before Christmas

He banged on the door for ages before falling asleep and dying of exposure.....

outside his neighbours front door

You? :P:D

Posting from beyond the grave eh?

Another one... Whilst on a night out with an Australian mate, Chips n' Chese @ 3:30am, lost him - so I headed home. He was crashing at my place so I left the door unlocked for him.

Got up in the morning, no sign of him. He called me at around 11am explaining how he lost me, got a taxi up and spotted my house (He wasn't massively familiar with the house at the time). He thanked me for leaving the Window wide open (PVC ones open right out) and he crashed on my couch. He couldn't sleep - so ended up getting a taxi home at 6am. He said the problem was my christmas tree lights kept blinking and my cat kept climbing all over him. Fair enough, but my tree was in a different room and more importantly, I didn't have a cat....

I spent a whole evening in Es Paradis in Ibiza with my mate Simon from Blackburn with him referring to me as "mentalist", much to my chagrin. I decided he'd gone too far when he said he'd introduce his "new, mentalist mate" to his buddies. So much so I accused him of having totally, irretrieviably losing the plot.

I was however a little surprised to see another advancing Simon coming towards me and asking me "Where the fuck have you been all night ???!!" To which "new-Simon" replied: "I think your friend has mental health issues"

In my defence, the guy was a total doppleganger. And I had somewhat over-partaken in local additives...

It took a little while to live down...

...GOMH*...

Archived