Yanks Suss Out The Beckhams

Lonan3

STORY

...the first evidence has emerged that the novelty of Posh and Becks is wearing thin among the achingly trendy inhabitants of Manhattan after a cult magazine put the pair at the top of a "scientific" survey of the most overrated people, places or things in American life.

Radar, a New York-based title aimed at so-called opinion formers in the Big Apple and beyond, delivered a waspishly damning verdict on the UK's latest gift to culture on the other side of the Atlantic, saying: "He's an overpaid soccer star; she's a pointless collection of body parts."

The magazine claimed to have arrived at its choices with a mathematical equation based on the number of references in the media to each candidate over the past three months, their longevity as celebrities or talking points and a rating of their inherent appeal.

I'm impressed. I wouldn't have given the Americans credit for being that intelligent. In fact, they seem to have caught on to the overblown publicity hype much faster than people on this side of the Atlantic!

As much as I agree with the statements, I think that attitude is more to do with the fact the Manhattan set hate the LA set! New York looks down on their LA counterparts so its only natural that they pick on the Beckhams!

I must admit though that the description of Posh being a collection of useless body parts made me laugh!! So true!! She really is looking awful thesedays!

Oh how I wish I looked as bad as her....she is a little thin but really you cannot deny shes a 'bit fit'

Although she is a bit too thin, I think that Victoria Beckham is actually quite pretty.

I did read that Rebecca Loose (sp?) is supposedly moving to LA now as well - that'll be fun for them all!!

I used to think she was attractive and im not saying she is a total minger, but she is looking more an more scrawny and more bug eyed and poutyier than ever!!

She looks so plastic and well she never seems to look like she is enjoying herself, the woman looks like she has never had an orgasm in her life (it would mess up her hair/makeup etc) and she looks like she would snap in half! I actually cringe now when I see her on TV - she also reminds me of the DJ Richie Hawtin....:)

She really is looking awful thesedays!

Oh how I wish I looked as bad as her....she is a little thin but really you cannot deny shes a 'bit fit'

Sorry, I cannot agree. I hate horrible, boney people. Next time you see a picture of her look carefully. Keep in mind that all these pictures are air brushed to the extreme, but look at her feet and ankles where less air brushing is done, it will give you an idea of what her skin is really like.

Archived