Books For Sale

xroadsiom

Hi all,

I work for a local charity; one way we raise funds is selling books. We have a large number of brand new and second hand ones and i was wondering if anyone knew of a Manx site where we could sell them. We have put some on Amazon but with the cost of P&P its not worth it for the larger ones.

Thanks

Hi all,

I work for a local charity; one way we raise funds is selling books. We have a large number of brand new and second hand ones and i was wondering if anyone knew of a Manx site where we could sell them. We have put some on Amazon but with the cost of P&P its not worth it for the larger ones.

Thanks

Why not list them on here?

The Mods might do one of those sticky things for you.

Hi all,

Thanks

Why not list them on here?

The Mods might do one of those sticky things for you.

What is 'one of those sticky things'? I didnt think you were aloud to advertise for charities, full stop.

What is 'one of those sticky things'? I didnt think you were aloud to advertise for charities, full stop.

A sticky thing is a thing that keeps the post at the top of the page......ask the mods about one.

I've never read anything in the T&Cs that would stop you being allowed to sell stuff for charities, that being said I have not read them TOO closely, I guess it's another of those things I would ask one of the mods about if I were you.

xroadsiom if you put the list of books for sale in the Adverts and Classifieds, as it's for charity it should be OK.

Great, i will start putting a list together in excel.

If anyone has any specific books they would like please pm me.

There are loads of Steven King, Wilbur Smith and Dean Kootz books. There are also alot of Cookery and Childrens Books.

:D

Archived