[BBC News] Vandalism may close lifeboat shop

Newsbot

OFGS! :angry: That's absolutely sickening! If I correctly remember the layout of Ramsey, the RNLI shop is within sight of the courthouse and near the square where the police park their cars. In fact there's a cop shop there too. It's an obscenity that closure should be considered on an island where the RNLI was born. I'll buy that Airfix kit of a Severn class lifeboat by way of a donation.

Kharma is not necessarily a good thing for some. as these scrotes will find out someday.

Albert Tatlock Sir, your suggestion of a term of imprisonment in the tower of refuge is too lenient. Maroon the b'stards on Chicken Rock near the Calf. That would be a better alternative.

OFGS! :angry: That's absolutely sickening! If I correctly remember the layout of Ramsey, the RNLI shop is within sight of the courthouse and near the square where the police park their cars. In fact there's a cop shop there too. It's an obscenity that closure should be considered on an island where the RNLI was born. I'll buy that Airfix kit of a Severn class lifeboat by way of a donation.

Kharma is not necessarily a good thing for some. as these scrotes will find out someday.

Albert Tatlock Sir, your suggestion of a term of imprisonment in the tower of refuge is too lenient. Maroon the b'stards on Chicken Rock near the Calf. That would be a better alternative.

That would definitly sort them out !

Ive actually worked on the chickens for the N.L.B. A three week stint ,what a c**t of a place!

It does'nt help when your'e missing your girlfriend and your'e stuck there with two Ramsey pissheads, whose idea of fun is to ring up the Commie in Ramsey on a friday night, to hear other people having fun!

Oh yea, mustn't forget the Chicks with dicks D.V.D.!

Archived