Tt Programme On Now

Snaipyr

It's on RTE 1 if you're on the west coast or have Irish Sky - otherwise you'll probably get it via RTE 1 archives.

or if your are really desperate, you can always position the misses about three-quarters of the way down the garden holding a bin lid pointing roughly 270 degrees west should do the trick.

aaaand what's it about?....

Like what is said in the heading - the TT - and a very good programme it was too. Great shots of the IOM as well as the racing. If you go to RTE 1 television archives you should get it there (don't know if you get the subtitles though as it was mainly in Irish and Manx.) They must have only selected Irish racers who spoke Irish - I think the only English speaking person interviewed was Milky Quayle. The other 3 Manx people interviewed about the racing spoke in Manx.

aaaand what's it about?....

Like what is said in the heading - the TT - and a very good programme it was too. Great shots of the IOM as well as the racing. If you go to RTE 1 television archives you should get it there (don't know if you get the subtitles though as it was mainly in Irish and Manx.) They must have only selected Irish racers who spoke Irish - I think the only English speaking person interviewed was Milky Quayle. The other 3 Manx people interviewed about the racing spoke in Manx.

Ah, right - thought it said TV Programme in the title - sorry, my bad...

Archived