Iom And Kershaw On Popbitch

Dames Aflame

Well no one can deny that Mr Frank Smith is at least half right.

He was barred from nearly every pub in Peel long before his official ban and is disliked by a huge amount of people in Peel. No I don't know him personally, I have however been in pubs and shops and have heard the way he speaks to people.

Thought I'd better leave out the slanderous bit..... :o

Uh?! Slanderous???

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was barred from nearly every pub in Peel long before his official ban and is disliked by a huge amount of people in Peel. No I don't know him personally, I have however been in pubs and shops and have heard the way he speaks to people.

Uh?! Slanderous???

libelious I think.

Uh?! Slanderous???

libelious I think.

whats the difference?

You don't get it do you?

Libelious isn't a real word, I was being facetious and sarcastic. I'm not a scholar or an academic but I do like the English language with all it's nuances and intriguing facets, having said that, I've just used three French words, quell horreur!

As you can see, my French is shit.

I don't know Mr Kershaw, I probably never will, but how many of us can say we aren't ever arrogant and pissed up? Not many, not I for sure. Don't you think he has had enough and should be left alone.

Tell you what, next time you see him, tell him to pop up to Ramsey, I'll buy him a drink, he won't be arrogant around me for long and I bet he's a fuck site more interesting to talk to than you are.

Archived