[BBC News] Waiting cut at gynaecology clinic

Newsbot

18 weeks waiting list? That doesn't sound good. One wonders how much a serious condition can develop in that time.

'keyboarder' Joined: 23-September 06....to become an irritating tw*t takes about a year.

Sorry, the oppertunity was there, I just pounced :D

'keyboarder' Joined: 23-September 06....to become an irritating tw*t takes about a year.

Sorry, the oppertunity was there, I just pounced :D

'Silentbob' Joined 22-December 04....to become an intelligent poster blessed with wit and eloquence (and an ability to spell), clearly takes more than about 2 years and 10 months. (and counting)

No apologies.

18 weeks waiting list? That doesn't sound good. One wonders how much a serious condition can develop in that time.

18 weeks is not so bad, the abortion clinic's waiting list is 9 months! :D

And when are we going to get the automatic recall for breast screening as promised just before the last election in 2006?

18 weeks is not so bad, the abortion clinic's waiting list is 9 months! :D

And when are we going to get the automatic recall for breast screening as promised just before the last election in 2006?

Is this a purely tits & fanny topic or can I prattle on about erectile dysfunction ?

Archived