[BBC News] Critically ill punch victim named

Newsbot

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preston is fast turning in a shit hole.

Went to Uni there a few years back, and never really saw any violence, rational tension - anything.

Good luck to Al getting through this. His mum's a bit of a legend and teaches/teached at CRHS.

--

On a side note re New Hall Lane , that is probably the most notorious area of the City - there should be witnesses - its whore central.

I grew up in and around Callan Estate, it is not that bad as long as you don't cross the locals ;)

I went to uni in Preston, the locals were a bit rough sometimes but it's only really the chavvy ones and every town has them. The city centre is student central and although there were isolated incidents of rape and murder, it wasn't every month and it was shocking when it happened, the trouble started when drunk, chavvy locals started on the emo kids or gays or basically anyone they didn't like the look of. The chav men there don't seem to have much problem hitting girls either!

WTF & Oldmanxfella - be proud of yourselves, you are rather small minded arent you? I hope the young un is OK.

Sorry. I pointed to a court report published by a respected source and made NO COMMENT about it whatsoever. Its obviously my fault some people drew their own conclusions. You go back and read the TWO WORDS of my post and tell me what is small minded about it? It answered WTF's question and said absolutely nothing at all; and made no accusations or suggestions of any kind.

Is it my fault his court case was reported on Manx Radio? Get a life. Obviously linking to true stuff in the public domain is off limits here.

*Edited - pissed off

Archived