[BBC News] Critically ill punch victim named

Newsbot

I hope he's OK, having had plenty of experience of Royal Preston Hospital, he's in a decent place. I went to uni in Preston, was mugged late one sat night in town, but compared to plenty of other places in the UK it's a friendly town and that one incident with a drunk who was high on drugs at the time didn't put me or my wife off staying there after we finished uni.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure Steve can interpret Keyboarder's post without any help from the likes of you.

Anyway, Keyboarder I lived in Preston for six years without requiring hospital treatment following a fight, does that make me more electable than Steve?

Steve . . . . meet keyboarder

:(

..the poorest troll since the invention of the term.

Actually, we were scraping thebottom of the barrel with the last one, little did we know there was a trapdoor underneath the barrel.

I lived in Preston for six years without requiring hospital treatment following a fight, does that make me more electable than Steve?

Not really. The ability to spend a few innocuous years in a small Lancastrian city does not rate that highly on the appeal of a political manifesto. If you had managed to bring to justice a mugger who, to all extents and purposes was barely able to stand up, then you may have got my vote. Perhaps even a little assistance on the campaign trail, but that would probably depend on your other policies.

Archived