Skate.

K.os Theory

If you into skateboarding games you've got to give this a look, it's so much better than the Tony Hawk's franchise ( which imo was getting rather stale ). This is based in a real world (ish) physics environment, so there are no triple backflips, no never-ending grinds. The trick systems is based on flicking the right stick to achieve different tricks and grabs etc.

Great graphics, near endless scope for just skating round and having fun...this has actually kept me off Halo3!!! :o

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/822/822765p1.html

it's out on the 360 at the moment, but is due out on the PS3 pretty soon I believe...

this game is fantastic, the tricks are so much harder to pull off and the sense of satisfaction when you is immense, it is currently stopping me play madden08,halo 3 and moto gp 07.

The funniest thing is the injury list, if i had really suffered those injuries i would have been in hospital for a about 3 months!!

this game is fantastic, the tricks are so much harder to pull off and the sense of satisfaction when you is immense

yeah there is a real sense of achievement in just landing something simple like "a 360 pop shuvit onto a rail, grinding for a little while and then landing a 360 heel-flip back off the rail".

I landed my first backflip last nite, after breaking various body-parts...it really does have that " one more go " factor that i haven't had on a game for ages...superb

nice one i was stuck on that as well, manuals are hard to hit after a flip trick though i think i am on my 133rd retry!!!

i'm getting better at the manuals, but yeah it is tough...there is a video that you have to score 4,000 points and incorporate a nose manual to flick trick back into nose manual! :o

Got my trucks sponsorship last night, so i'm earning a fair bit of cash for each photo, spot, vid etc but i've noticed that there isn't really much to spend your cash on?

OK I can sort of remember this photo, you've got to manual into a flick trick over the gap and land it yeah? do you have to hit so many points?

I'm sure I just got up to full speed, manualed and did a 180 pop shuvit over the curb and onto the road...job done...

if you're totally stuck maybe try GAMEFAQS.com they usually have walkthroughs and as the game's been out in the states for a while you could get lucky.

persistance is the key! ;)

Archived