Knives & Cops

mrpig

I have been told there has been a few stabbings but the people are not pressing charges.

Why would anyone want to take a knife out with them on a night out ?

I am at a loss wondering why people seem so attached to carrying a knife, when i go out for a night out the last thing i think about is trouble.

This is sad and getting to common these days, years ago things were sorted out with a good fist fight.

Anyone using a knife or any weapon in my book are not even human.

I have been told there has been a few stabbings but the people are not pressing charges.

Why would anyone want to take a knife out with them on a night out ?

I am at a loss wondering why people seem so attached to carrying a knife, when i go out for a night out the last thing i think about is trouble.

This is sad and getting to common these days, years ago things were sorted out with a good fist fight.

What? The two policemen aren't pressing charges?

I think most of us would say you're an animal if you've got to have a fist fight to settle anything, no?

There is a lot more to this incident than meets the eye

I don't know the details, possibly some MF readers do, but my information is that this is not a straightforward case

Think about it, a village with two shops and one pub...

Kirk Micheal is hardly the street crime capital of Mann is it ?

Well slim you have probably had a sheltered life and never had to deal with certain people.

I am not proud of "Having Fist Fights" but sometimes its the only way you can stop people.

Or should i stand there let the person knock me out and hope mr pc plod with make it all better ?

I would not like to see some of you in a war

Archived