Knives & Cops

mrpig

This is sad and getting to common these days, years ago things were sorted out with a good fist fight.

Anyone using a knife or any weapon in my book are not even human.

I think most of us would say you're an animal if you've got to have a fist fight to settle anything, no?

But that's exactly what humans are anyway. Animals, albeit ones that have learned to make a lot of stuff, and in particular, have progressed to a point where they can kill each other en masse really well.

Animals that have progrgessed a bit more than they're ready to I think.

There is a lot more to this incident than meets the eye

I don't know the details, possibly some MF readers do, but my information is that this is not a straightforward case

Think about it, a village with two shops and one pub...

Kirk Micheal is hardly the street crime capital of Mann is it ?

It's already been released by the Chief Cop Langdon that the injured officers were attending a domestic incident. These sort of things can happen anywhere. To think that this sort of thing cannot happen in a place like Kirk Michael is incredibly naive IMHO

It just reminds you what a good job the police do and the way Island life is changing if you can't even go to a domestic in a quiet village without your kevlar vest on.

Unfortunately where they were stabbed isn't protected by the stab jackets. Street fights are susually considered a lot more straightforward by the police than domestic incidents, mainly because people tend to become a lot more emotional and irrational plus they have a house full of potential weapons to hand.

Street fights are usually considered a lot more straightforward by the police than domestic incidents, mainly because people tend to become a lot more emotional and irrational plus they have a house full of potential weapons to hand.

Eh,

I dont wish to be rude good sir but what i think you meant to say was 'you' think they are a bit more straight forward. I am not so sure the police would agree. Your reasons you give for coming to this conclusion are plainly your own opinions. The most emotional and irrational people you meet in life are often drunk or well on the way to being so. Every street fight i have ever had the misfortune to witness generally involved drink.

Archived