Punk , New Wave , Two Tone At The Cornerhouse 16th November

hoggersdrum

Hello i am doing a Punk , New Wave , Two Tone night on friday 16th November at Cornerhouse , this will cover Punk & New wave etc from the 70s ( not the modern Punk ) . From all the legendary acts of the era . Clash , Pistols , Dammed , Specials , some kraftwerk , Joy Division etc etc etc . Entry is free so if you have never listened to real Punk come & give it a try . Cheers Shaun

• 3 weeks later...
Hello i am doing a Punk , New Wave , Two Tone night on friday 16th November at Cornerhouse , this will cover Punk & New wave etc from the 70s ( not the modern Punk ) . From all the legendary acts of the era . Clash , Pistols , Dammed , Specials , some kraftwerk , Joy Division etc etc etc . Entry is free so if you have never listened to real Punk come & give it a try . Cheers Shaun

Please note this night has been moved forward one week and will now be on friday the 19th November , missed Punk first time around come and have a listen .

Bump , my own celebration of the Sex Pistols thirty years together , all the Punk & New Wave from the 70s , if you missed it come & let me educate you , 9th Nov in Cornerhouse , free in . Shaun

• 2 weeks later...
Bump , my own celebration of the Sex Pistols thirty years together , all the Punk & New Wave from the 70s , if you missed it come & let me educate you , 9th Nov in Cornerhouse , free in . Shaun

This Friday all the Punk New Wave , Two Tone you can handle . Free Admission

Tonight at Cornerhouse , free admission , try something different , all the punk new wave & Two Tone form the begining , sure to be something to whet everyones appetite . 8 - 12 . Shaun

Archived