Subaru Legacy Gt Twin Turbo 1997

Dames Aflame

Hi guys, I'm posting this on behalf of a friend who is selling. He's moving to Canada next week so he's reluctantly having to sell.

Silver Subaru Legacy GT Twin Turbo 1997

Specs:

50,000 miles

Air conditioning

Alloy Wheels

Electric windows

Central locking

New tyres

Recently serviced

Passed Manx test in January

New clutch

Great condition £4,200

Ring Scott on 421 978

sorry --- edited to put correct phone number in

post-80-1191956835_thumb.jpg

Just a note for any potential buyers - if you want something that is a wolf in sheep's clothing and will transport a lot of stuff at once these cars are fantastic.

The engine is the same as an Impreza albeit twin turbo instead of single so they have LOTS of go! I run a busy Legacy owner's forum, so if any prospective buyers need more info about these cars please PM me for details, but they are superb cars! :)

Hope this post is ok Mods - as it is intended to help.

Just a note for any potential buyers - if you want something that is a wolf in sheep's clothing and will transport a lot of stuff at once these cars are fantastic.

The engine is the same as an Impreza albeit twin turbo instead of single so they have LOTS of go! I run a busy Legacy owner's forum, so if any prospective buyers need more info about these cars please PM me for details, but they are superb cars! :)

Hope this post is ok Mods - as it is intended to help.

You are most certainly correct --- it IS a wolf in sheeps clothing --- extremely fast!!!

Was tempted by this myself after owning an older legacy, excellent car....................must resist.

Dunno if these ones are auto though

This one's manual...

On another note, the mate has now left the island but is still being sold through his mom --- PM me for her details......

• 7 months later...

Archived