[BBC News] Body of a man found in property

Newsbot

What's the skeet then?

The body hasn't been formally identified by the family, not till tomorrow.

Nobody should really be talking about it just yet, news is still being passed around the family......

Please have a little respect and wait until tomorrow when the family have identified the body.

Staaue

Nobody should really be talking about it just yet,

So why was it on the BBC site and why was a topic started here?

it was posted so we can't talk about it!. especially if your comments aren't going to be sypathetic. if you want to say how unfortunate,very sorry to hear, sympathy to the family, blah blah blah etc, post away, you'll be loved by all. JUST DON'T ASK WHAT HAPPENED! OK.

The mouths of the Isle of Man take care of telling you themself, I knew ins and outs yesterday, yet I live in Ramsey and generally avoid gossips if possible, but the majority of people can't help themselves, turns out I used to live with this guy many moons ago.

What's the skeet then?

The body hasn't been formally identified by the family, not till tomorrow.

Nobody should really be talking about it just yet, news is still being passed around the family......

Please have a little respect and wait until tomorrow when the family have identified the body.

Staaue

I agree with staaue. Someone has died and the first reacation postwise was "What's the skeet then?"!

Crass!

Pete was a really close friend of many years. I couldn't expect anybody to care about this but should a news item be posted like this then please show some decorum. If anything you all seem to be squabbling amongst each other.

Well I'm glad that his death has given you something to bitch at each other about. It's been posted on the BBC news site because the media just dont know when to keep their fucking noses out so they can entertain people with news that isn't relevant to anybody's life and just makes you all feel better about yourselves as it gives you a basis to interact with each other instead of interacting with friends in real life.

I do apologise but I feel this should not have been published online and is disrespectful to Petey's memory by using it for discussion. If you need to discuss it then dont do it in a public domain!

I wish some of these people looking for a bit of scandal here would get a life.

Pete was a friend of mine for a long time, same as Bennett and I hope to god people stop all this speculation soon.

I wish all the best to his family and to Louise, I feel for you and I hope they let him rest in peace soon.

He was taken from us all so suddenly and our parties, camping trips and home will never be the same without his crazy and stupid ways, lol.

I loved the way you didn't fear much and loved to freak out my dad with your lip tattoo and me through eating our garden plants on the bbq!!

We had so many good times, thanks for years of memories!!

Take care my friend and I will never forget you.

Anyone who still wants to treat this as a social event, really, get out more.

Love always pete, and thankyou for all the advice.

xxxxxx

Archived