[BBC News] Teenager hurt in nightclub attack

Newsbot

No surprise judging by the way its now scally central, and bringing over Ultrabeat, who are loved by 10-16 year olds, only further enhances the problem, feel sorry for injured youngster but the place is ran like a primary school.

No surprise judging by the way its now scally central, and bringing over Ultrabeat, who are loved by 10-16 year olds, only further enhances the problem, feel sorry for injured youngster but the place is ran like a primary school.

I think the door is run quite well actually, you don't get under agers in there like the outback or how jeffersons used to be. Also, the bouncers have been working alongside the police in not letting any drugs into the club. This can only be a good thing?

The so called 'scally's' that go there is hardly the fault of Legends, if they haven't caused any trouble and are over 18 it's very hard to keep them out.

It's a shame they can't stop people from coming in as soon as they see the stripey jumpers coming round the corner!

As long as they're not discriminating on the grounds of race, religion or sexual orientation then surely they can choose not to admit anyone. They have unfettered discretion.

I think the door is run quite well actually, you don't get under agers in there like the outback or how jeffersons used to be. Also, the bouncers have been working alongside the police in not letting any drugs into the club. This can only be a good thing?

The so called 'scally's' that go there is hardly the fault of Legends, if they haven't caused any trouble and are over 18 it's very hard to keep them out.

Sorry but i have to disagree with you regarding the doormen preventing drugs, a close relative of mine was badgered by two seperate people whilst at the bar did he want any "e's", and he felt he was one of very few not wasted.

And last time i was in it was the same, don't get me wrong i think we should all support local clublife etc, but sadly for Legends, it seems it is bound to inherit the drugs problems like its previous guises, Jeffersons, and more notably Passion, however I know the management try to prevent drugs and fair play they do work with the police.

The staff at Legends seem to do a good job at anti-drugs and anti-wankers (not that they are linked terms, cos they shouldnt be reflected as such)... I was pounced on for clearing a snotty nose FFS.. lololollol I was shocked, but impressed... to find a bouncer hanging off the door with his head over the cubicle as I turned and opened the door...

The Manager is good at dragging the reprabates out of the place too.

Maybe it needs some police presence outside the club.... and to note there is a police station 1mins walk away jeeez

GARY!

That place is under age central............FACT!

The staff at Legends seem to do a good job at anti-drugs and anti-wankers (not that they are linked terms, cos they shouldnt be reflected as such)... I was pounced on for clearing a snotty nose FFS.. lololollol I was shocked, but impressed... to find a bouncer hanging off the door with his head over the cubicle as I turned and opened the door...

The Manager is good at dragging the reprabates out of the place too.

Maybe it needs some police presence outside the club.... and to note there is a police station 1mins walk away jeeez

GARY!

That place is under age central............FACT!

too true.... im sure the coppers know this... which is weird their presence isnt more more frequent

There all bent over here and I dont mean bent as in a keyboarder way either!!!!

Espc one of them, total tosser.

Archived