Public Notice,no Replies, Just Buses.

FCMR

We have been notified by the Advocates for Mr & Mrs Corkill that they are to return our tools and equipment to us on the 16th November 2004 after being in their possession for over 12 months. We would like to thank the Police for their assistance in the recovery of our equipment. They have asked that an independant person should call at Ballacain to pick up the equipment. Any equipment that is collected that belongs to any other person we will pass the same on to them.

pp

G C Construction.

cc. Manx Radio

IOM Newspapers

This has been posted to confirm that an oustanding compaint has now been settled.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Public Notice:

Total, on my hurried way to work, I trapped my shoe under the gate as I charged out. Although there was some initial pain in the large toe, I've just checked and there appears to be no damage to the nail or suorrounding area an no blood blisters. The only sign of damage is a slight reddening of the tissue around the cuticle. I am also no longer walking with a slight limp.

Thank you.

I know you asked for no replies but as everyone else has.....

Congratulations on the return of your equipment - I hope it is the first of other victories to come.

Public Notice/Personal Statement/Private Problem

To Whom It May Concern

Missing Equipment Found

My 1800 5 speed hairdryer had been missing for some weeks and I had resorted to using a 600 Big Shot heated brush in its stead, which obviously doesn't cut the mustard but thought I'd manage with it until Christmas. However, this morning the hairdryer was spotted in the bowels of a knicker drawer in the walnut dresser in the 'Magnolia' suite in the west wing.

I readily admit that numerous spurious accusations had been made against Mr B and I hereby retract all accusations of blame made against Mr B and by way of compensation, Barby's Beef Steak Special and ;garnish; are on the menu this evening.

cc Santa

I know you asked for no replies but as everyone else has.....

Congratulations on the return of your equipment - I hope it is the first of other victories to come.

What a thoughtful reply.

I'll second that if you dont mind. Nice one.

Archived