Public Notice,no Replies, Just Buses.

FCMR

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh dear!!!

Maybe some things are better not said and just left as is, but I've got to say - I've been peeing myself reading this thread.

Nice one.

And P.K. unwittingly started it all really.

Thank you P.K., because when you carefully composed that post it really did have an effect on the forum.

Surreal

ps this is not to say that I will not be posting pages from Buses Magazine Vol . ..etc

I'll second that.

Rather annoyingly, P.K.'s post has been deleted. The bus thing starts with breadbin's this morning.

Ah, I see some has been removed to the Ned thread . . .

Pity really, because I liked the way it went from a major Conspiracy Theory to, er, buses in about one post.

oh dear!!!

Maybe some things are better not said and just left as is, but I've got to say - I've been peeing myself reading this thread.

Nice one.

And P.K. unwittingly started it all  really.

Thank you P.K., because when you carefully composed that post it really did have an effect on the forum.

Surreal

ps this is not to say that I will not be posting pages from Buses Magazine Vol . ..etc

Kelloggs.th.jpg

I was impressed at the number of bus related posts. My gf and I had a conversion a few years ago - about how every Manx school year had a bus spotting fan. It didn't seem 'cool' at the time - but I can see now that those bus spotters had a great appreciation of fantastic design.

I'm not a transport systems fan, as such - but even I think that Routemasters are rather wonderful and splendid. Perhaps its a romance with early colour London.

Archived