[BBC News] Legal threat in Clarkson dispute

Newsbot

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, bunch of tits, they have hundreds of acres of land to "Hidey Hee. Hay nonny nonny ney" along over here, and they are bitching about a few feet of land. Good on you Clarkson, give them what for.

Seems to me the bloke lowered his wall to get a good look at the expensive sea view he'd paid for and found it blocked by a bunch of Bill Oddie fans, twitching around hoping for a sighting of a Spotted Clarkson. Dick Hodge and his PROWL terrorists have 99 'other' miles of beach to walk along, but I think their paths crossed before in Oxfordshire, so maybe this is a running battle/vendetta?

I think it's an absolute disgrace that JC can't lay landmines. His father in law won a Manx VC for chrissakes!

and his mother-in-law led the trespass that confirmed Langness as a public right of way!

To be a public right of way, surely it has to have a destination (origin <<<Right of way to>>> destination), since it is a peninscular, the only right of way is to the sea, and if they don't have a boat, then that is of little use to them.

Big bunch of troublemaking arses I say. Get a catapult And fire flaming hammonds at 'em!!!

Archived