Orange Box

K.os Theory

Picked it up on Friday and having never had the joy of Half Life 2 before got to say WOW :D I know it's a few years old and yeah compared to Bio-shock the graphics aren't amazing ( they still look pretty fcukin fantastic though ), but te narrative is brilliant...I forgot just how freaky them fookin headcrabs were!

Got to the Prison with the Antlions ( aren't they ace!?!?! )

Got to admit though Portal ( and I know this has been said before on other threads ) is simply stunning, i've not finished it yet but have got past level 19 ;)

TF2 looks lovely, but until I get me broadband sorted it's kinda void at the mo

All in all a great package, well worthy of £40

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My new PC bits have just arrived from Overclockers, Core Duo Joy ahoy! (Assuming I can remember how to put a PC together, that is.)

I'll pop over to see Mr Gamesmaster as I trust he will have the Orange Box for PC in stock.

I have heard much about this awesome tune at the end of Portal, is it really that good?

My new PC bits have just arrived from Overclockers, Core Duo Joy ahoy! (Assuming I can remember how to put a PC together, that is.)

I'll pop over to see Mr Gamesmaster as I trust he will have the Orange Box for PC in stock.

I have heard much about this awesome tune at the end of Portal, is it really that good?

Ew, you don't buy the disk, you download it from steam!

The Portal ending is the best of any game ever.

Ahhh right OK but that'll be an awful lot of downloading for everything that's in The Orange Box.

I've re-downloaded it a few times, doesn't take so long. Just prioritise! Far prefer to buy shit on steam than worry about losing disks and keys and whatnot.

Archived