Football Manager 2008

Shill

Got this the other day, so far impressed with the interface and realism. Quality players are almost impossible to prize away from their teams.

I've started with Arsenal and i'm trying to sign Micah Richards from City, they are having none of it at the moment but I will percervere.

Anyone else got it and if so how are you getting on ?

I loved it when i was asked what size i wanted the pitch to be.

My favourite signing so far is Klass Jan Huntlaar(think thats how you spell it). cost me £10m but has already scored 7 goals in 10 appearances (that includes 4 times as a sub). Pandev is awesome aswell.

michael owen is a great cheap signin to begin with 5m up front & 9.75m over 24 months which i thought a shrewd bit of business for my United but the fans absolutely hate him nevermind the fact he has 7 goals in 5 matches

I presume that's 5 matches spread over a 3 year period? :D

I've got through 2 seasons now, found it tricky, but seem to getting there now...

New skin is class - and it runs and saves much better.

If anyone is interested, my website www.football-manager.co.uk is looking for hosts and players for online games.

Have been a member for years now. Its pretty damn good. (needs the arcade updating tho :D )

I removed the arcade after a recent overhaul - but will be putting a new one in soon :)

Archived