Star Wars Force Unleashed

MarcusAurelius

Yes I didn't know there was any doubting it was going to be on the 360.

It's also been confirmed for the Wii as well but with a difference. It won't be a port, it will be developed by a different team and is said to be the game everyone has been waiting for as it will encompass the use of the Wii remote as a Lightsaber.

Yes I didn't know there was any doubting it was going to be on the 360.

It's also been confirmed for the Wii as well but with a difference. It won't be a port, it will be developed by a different team and is said to be the game everyone has been waiting for as it will encompass the use of the Wii remote as a Lightsaber.

I doubted , suppliers only mentioned PS2 , PSP & DS to me , I was devastated.You have thrown a real spanner in the works now saying that there is possibly going to be a lightsabre on the Wii.

• 9 months later...

Demo is up on PSN.

Had a quick blast this morning for 20mins. TBH I wasn't hugely impressed. The Havoc engine is brilliant, but it's the sort of game I can see myself getting annoyed/bored with pretty quick. I'm going to have a few more goes tonight and see - still I do love anything star wars so I'll keep an eye on reviews and reserve judgement until release date.

<_<

Demo is up on PSN.

Had a quick blast this morning for 20mins. TBH I wasn't hugely impressed. The Havoc engine is brilliant, but it's the sort of game I can see myself getting annoyed/bored with pretty quick. I'm going to have a few more goes tonight and see - still I do love anything star wars so I'll keep an eye on reviews and reserve judgement until release date.

<_<

Same, I was pretty let down. The force powers seem clunky and the game does flow very well. It doesn't even look that good, dated level design, dull texturing, external animations on a loop. Meh, was looking forward to this :(

Archived