Pc Clobber

Chopsticks

I have the following EXCELLENT items for sale:

1) Gigabyte GA-K8N-SLI motherboard. (NForce4, Socket939, SLI capable, on-board LAN + sound.)

http://www.giga-byte.com/Products/Motherbo...?ProductID=1928

£25

(Comes with your choice of any or all of EIDE cables, SATA cables, mounting screws etc. Can provide drivers and manual on CD.)

2) Athlon64 4000+ plus AMD heatsink + fan. (Socket939 - 2.4GHz, not far off the fastest single core Athlon64 that AMD produced.)

£25

3) 2GB (2x1GB) of Kingston DDR RAM. Will work in dual-channel mode in the above listed motherboard.

£30

CPU and RAM are installed on the motherboard, I can also attach the HSF if you'd rather not do it yourself.

All items have been tested by myself and are 100% functional. The CPU and RAM have never been overclocked.

Buyer to collect from Ramsey although if anyone buys the lot, I'll deliver to anywhere on the island.

Drop me a PM if you're interested.

I must point out that I've already had quite a bit of interest from the Beckhams and a few dodgy Middle Eastern despots, so be quick!

Following on from receiving a PM asking for more detail about the RAM, I went off to check and was surprised to find that one stick is Kingston and the other is Corsair Value Select - apologies for the mis-information :blink:

They're both PC3200 (400MHz) 1GB sticks and do run in dual-channel mode in the motherboard.

If anyone would prefer identical sticks, I have 4x512MB DDR1 PC3200 Corsair Value Select DIMMs in my second PC, which I would be happy enough to yank out and sell for the same price as the 2x1GB DIMMs, and I'll just use the 2x1GB sticks in my second PC - I'm not fussed either way so the buyer can pick for himself on that one.

CPU and RAM now sold.

As I'm in a generous pre-Christmas sort of mood, I'll sell the motherboard for just £20 and chuck in a free 32 inch Sony Trinitron widescreen telly, all you have to do is carry the bastard thing down the stairs and get it out of the bloody house.

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php...c=19493&hl=

post-7247-1193434052_thumb.jpg

Telly now sold, it's an absolute bonanza!

I'll be able to pay the mortgage for another month at this rate!

Just the motherboard now remains, which I will sell for £15 or hand over in return for a nice lass flashing her boobies at me.

Archived