Manx 360 Live Community

Shill

Just putting the feelers out really.

Would you guys be interested in a local community forum with xbox live functionality so you can add your gamertag and see a list of other manxies in one list. From that list you can see gamer score and add to your friends list etc.

Forums could have rss news feeds for xbox 360 news, place to arrange games with fellow manxies and also maybe a review and screenshot section

Basically it will act a bit like the M$ xbox live site but purely for manxies.

Just looking for feedback really on whether you would use it and if it is worthwhile doing.

I have the hosting and such sorted I would just require a vbulletin license which is about 90 quid.

Cheers guys

Would you guys be interested in a local community forum with xbox live functionality so you can add your gamertag and see a list of other manxies in one list. From that list you can see gamer score and add to your friends list etc.

Not really. I don't want to piss on your other projects, but I don't get your obsession with local. The interwang is great, it lets me have mates all over the world who I play with and insult regularly, and I don't really understand the benefit of whittling that down to only locals. Seems to be almost anti-internet.

Take facebook, I can join local groups AND I can have my wider network of friends. Why would I want to limit myself to a local only facebook? Where's the benefits?

Hiya Droid. If i'm honest you are right regarding Facebook and my site you are referring to. I must admit I find facebook a bit overkill for my tastes, it's a great resource mind you but a lot of the stuff on it I could do without.

Thanks for the feedback though.

Archived